Enterprises that generate high volumes of data need the fastest, smartest (and most fault-tolerant) storage solutions they can get. That’s why Computex Technology Solutions offers hosted SAN (Storage Area Networks) via our private and secure data center.
Unlike traditional computer-based storage, SANs consist of a super-resilient centralized network of shared storage devices accessible via LANs (Local Area Networks), VLANs (Virtual Local Area Networks) or even WANs (Wide Area Networks). Individual devices are interconnected with very high speed connections, ensuring data access and transfers happen instantly. SANs improve server and network performance, as well as overall reliability, making it an ideal solution for businesses that need efficient data management and access to large volumes of storage space at any given time.
SAN services hosted by Computex add another valuable benefit—scalability. Using hosted SAN services, extra storage can be added at any time, without interruption, downtime or impact to network performance.
- Centralized storage that can be accessed from multiple devices
- High availability with redundant power feeds and network connections
- Flexible options for storage space up to hundreds of terabytes or petabytes
- Fast transfer rates
- Increased efficiency due to better allocation of storage resources
- Automation of routine tasks
- Efficient disaster recovery
- Server processing power freed up, boosting client access and productivity